As the sun sets on 2020 (what a year), this provides an opportunity to plan for a successful 2021. But if you have not noticed, things have changed.
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, your competition has either closed or adapted to the new world. Your customers have become more price-sensitive, customers are shopping online more than ever. It is getting harder to find the right talent and generally there is a degree of uncertainty for business owners in the air.
So here is the big question…..
‘Is your business ready to make the most out of 2021?’
The reality is that it is essential that your business is operating at its best to capitalise in both the good times and the bad.
No matter what you do over the next 12 months, the goal for this year has must centre around looking after your current customers and getting new customers.
After all, the facts speak for themselves –
Companies that make customer service a high priority see 12 X the return on sales than those companies with a low emphasis on service. Source: International Customer Service Association
But to enable your team and you busines to make the most out of 2021, you need to understand your business.
- Do you know how your business is doing?
- Are you measuring your costs properly?
- Are you collecting customer experiences?
- Do you have the right marketing campaign to help promote your business and attract customers?
So lets find out.
The Sales & Service Health Check
Our simple to use Sales & Service Business Health Check will help you to get a better understanding:
- How your business is doing
- What key areas you can improve to help improve your sales and service.
- Of the small changes you can do to make improvements
Do you want more support and guidance?
Downloading a copy of the 2021 Sales & Service Health Check, and we will add you to our mailing list, this way you will receive our regular articles with tips and hints to help you improve your business in each of the following areas:
- How to Write Effective Operational Procedures
- How to Improve the Quality & Consistency of Producing Menu Items
- How to Improve the Quality & Consistency of Service
- How to Increase the Speed & Efficiency of Service
- How to Attract New Customers
- How to Build Customer Loyalty
- How to Manage & Control Costs
- How to Increase Sales & Revenue
- How to Grow Your Online & Social Media Brand
- How to Measure the Customer Experience
- How to Improve Your teams Complaint Handling
- How to Recruit The Right Talent
- How to Retain Your Best Employees
- How to Motivate Employees
- How to Train & Develop Your Team
- How to Manage Employees